This message is from: Toni <toekn...@frontier.com>

Kelly,

I have a Bob Marshall treeless saddle (Not made by Circle Y)that I love.  It
fits my Fjord, my mustang, and my girlfriend's TWH who is built like a two by
six board!  I also took it to a 3 day riding clinic on the outside chance I
would be able to use it on a rented horse.  It fit like a dream, and the owner
loved it.  The horses were confortable in it also.  No slipping, no rubbing, no
sore spots, nothing.  It does not impinge the horse's shoulder movement.
Google Bob Marshall sports saddles and you will find their site.  You can
request and use a demo for (I think)30 days.  These demos are used and shipped
to the next person on the list by the previous user.  Don't remember the
details, but it works. I have owned my Bob Marshall saddle for more than 10
years and have lost touch with how the demo method works.  Sure hope they're
still in business.  Give them a try.

Toni (Usually a lurker)

Re:
This message is from: Kelly Trirogoff <rtrirog...@hotmail.com>
Hi all...

I am having a heck of a time fitting a western saddle to my fjord..