Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:52 AM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: quiet on the list

This message is from: "Debby" <miss.am...@earthlink.net>

Its been fairly quiet on the list and I have a questions. I’ve had my Ynde with two different trainers over the last few years, the last one for 7 weeks.
She ended up with tummy issues, cow manure, very obviously uncomfortable and
stressed. The first trainer, she’d ended up with an ulcer and had to go on
meds.  The vet here had me start her on gastrogard.  I’d talked to my reg.
vet and he felt she “internalized” and stressed from training.
Both were not ideal trainers for me, in that I wasn’t happy with the
roughness and pushing too hard too fast, even having discussions with them and clearly telling them what I wanted and clearly stating no rush. Basically at
this point I just wanted good gaits, walk/trot/canter, good transitions and
forward from light aids.  Very basic but the most important.
Wondered if any have gone through this before or is this just my Ynde?
thanks.
Debby in Tx

FH-L Shirts: http://tinyurl.com/8yky941