This message is from: "Curtis" <cepi...@yahoo.com>

Rosemary, You have good reason to be upset! The advice given so far seems to
cover most of the options.  I recommend just putting up a temporary fence to
keep your horses away from your neighbor's property.  I doubt that talking
to them will change the situation.  My guess is that they have been moved
from other property in the recent past.  Calling the Sheriff or Animal
Control are usually ineffective in the short term and may cause you problems
in the long term.  Actually, if the Sheriff or Animal Control were an
effective option, your vet should have recommended that approach.  You may
want to talk to the vet again specifically to see what they recommend.  The
fact the they moved in the same day the other occupant moved out is unusual.
The bank should be interested to know that the property is being harmed.
So, if you can find out which bank holds the mortgage, talking to them may
help the situation.
Wish you luck!!
Curt Pierce
Mathias, WV