This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

Curtis wrote: "So, if you can find out which bank holds the mortgage"...Gosh
golly, that is a whole can of worms in itself! You mean which sercicer
services the mortgage ;)We have been fighting a bank for 2.5 over this main
issue and still have not found out who owns our farm's mortgage...and if you
think the bank cares, please save yourself the energy. I would approach the
county to find out about zoning first, and if by chance there is a animal
density law, then go track down the bank, via the county, to hit 'em with a
code violation. But seriously, getting back to the real topic (sorry I
couldn't resist a comment on the above as some of you out there will
understand), I agree with the hotwire idea to create a safe 10' distance from
the shared fenceline.I assume Rosemary that you live in a semi rural county,
and if it is anything like ours, good luck w/ animal control. Any issue w/
large animals is tasked to the sherriffs office and after 3 years I finally
have a contact there who "gets it" when it comes to animal abuse, but she is
the 'Lone Ranger' literally.I know you are upset about the $$ and the illness
this has caused your horses, but I think a tactful,less emotional, friendly,
yes neighborly approach is warranted at first. You know, bring over a pie and
introduce yourselves....Good Luck!
Karen in bone chilling, window rattling central Oregon - Brrrskie!