This message is from: "Jo Wilgus" <rjrfj...@verizon.net>

Subject: What would you do?

Dang it. that really sucks, you may feel my post sucks too. sorry, my opinion only.

i would put up electric fencing, several feet from the property line. Always make sure your animals are up to date on all vaccines etc., all the stuff responsible pet/horse owners do.

i would NOT say anything to them. know they are this way, that they do not care for their animals as you do. talking to them will most likely solve nothing but upset them which will result in you being more upset. only person you can work on is you, they are what they are. asking for $$$? would not even try it, sounds like this act would only waste your time and breathe.

be neighborly say hi. leave it at that. when you are able to ride again and your "babies" have recovered fully, you can smile inside and be proud that you handled the situation with grace and dignity.

. p.s. i will say when i hear stories such as this, i make an extra effort to tell my neighbors how grateful i am to have outstanding neighbors.

jo wilgus
gavilan hills, ca pretty day today, but i am too sick to ride. next week yay!

I have been having problems with neighbors. >