From: owner-fjordho...@angus.mystery.com
[mailto:owner-fjordho...@angus.mystery.com] On Behalf Of Sharon
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 1:25 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: re: cushings

This message is from: "Sharon" <s_obri...@verizon.net>

Jane in Maine wrote:
<<Geilo (Eggeprins, MVF Stine), our not quite 19 year old gelding, has
cushings.  The difference in the two fjords is huge.  Several years ago it
was hard to tell them apart at a quick glance.  Now Geilo looks OLD.  Long
shaggy dull hair coat, grumpy, tired, sweaty.  It's a bear of a disease. >>.

You might look into Evitex to help control the cushings symptoms. I have had
fantastic results with it. The gals there are honest about Evitex and have
helped me save my horse. http://www.emeraldvalleyequine.com/evitex.cfm