This message is from: Gail Russell <g...@zeliga.com>

Hmm....It might be the water.  Our horses have similar diarrhea (some of them)
in Sonoma County, where our water is acid, and are instantly cured when we take
the to Cedarville, where the water is alkaline.  Also, I moved a horse across
the street to a barn that treats their water for acid by running it through a
large tank that has a fish tank aerator in it (actually, a bit bigger than
that).  The aeration makes the water test much less acidic.  The horse's
diarrhea was instantly cured.  I thought it was our sand, being ingested every
day, or alfalfa.  Maybe not.