This message is from: "Teressa" <tere...@kodiakfishco.com>

Hello all: We are still sorting everything out – lots of photos taken!

Here’s a link to a selection of Sandy North’s photographs she uploaded to
SmugMug.

http://norwegianfjords.smugmug.com/

If you order these photos, the profits will go to the Rose Parade fund.
Thanks to Sandy for doing all this work sorting and posting and setting it
up. The Parade route from staging to disbanding was 6 ½ miles and Sandy must
have run 20 miles to get all these views.

You can look at these and if you wish to order, follow the instructions –
you can order the whole shootin’ match to download to your computer – the
resolution won’t be such that they can be blown up and won’t be suited for
publication but perfect for personal use and for sending a photo or two to
family and friends. And you can order any size of each photo.

I just gave it a test run and its working perfectly. (Have to have pictures
to send to my mom!)

We had lots of cameras clicking besides Sandy’s, also Ed and Anne Arling had
media passes and took lots and Keith Beymer was everywhere with his camera.
Plus those of us with our point and shoots and cell phone cameras too. We
have a whole other event that was supposed to be televised on RFD TV but
somehow it wasn’t but we should have photos of that – and there have been a
few seconds of us posted by the Tournament of Roses. That has been shared on
Facebook already. And, Gentle Giants, a television show on RFD TV has said
they will use some of the footage they took prior to Equestfest on their
March 3 program.

Thanks to all for your support.