This message is from: Cindy B Giovanetti <cin...@ipi.org>

<<To top it off, Margit (our florist) and her Norwegian friends invited us
their beautiful home for a reception one evening prior to the parade.
Another Norwegian friend who lives in a condo right at the beginning of
the
parade route invited them all over for parade day and they waved a huge
Norwegian flag and cheered for us as we went by.>>

It sounds like you had an amazing experience!  Memories for a lifetime.

I am blown away at how clean and beautiful your horses were (at least for
the pictures.  LOL.  I'm sure they're muddy by now!)

I think the question about the drugs was a joke and a compliment about how
beautifully behaved they all were.  I can't imagine riding under such
circumstances.  I would have been terrified.

Seriously, did the parade organizers require you to carry tranquilizers in
case a horse freaked out?

Cindy