This message is from: "Teressa" <tere...@kodiakfishco.com>

My husband is a Dodge guy. He is a motor head - can listen to an engine and
tell you what is wrong with it. He likes the Dodges and finally persuaded me
to trade up to a diesel dually 4wd 350 with a crew cab and a flatbed and
gussied up inside. He loves the Cummin diesels and I think every auxiliary
engine we ever had on our boats were Cummins. Anyway, the truck drives like
a car, lots of power and very comfortable - you can hardly tell you're
pulling anything - even with the flatbed loaded and the trailer full. And
the exhaust brakes are so comforting on those long downhills going through
mountains and such. We ordered the chassis cab and had the flatbed built by
an approved Dodge vendor. It has the DEF fluid requirement which really
isn't such a big deal. But I know I won't overload it and I know the brakes
are more than enough to do the job. His truck, a Honda Ridgeline! But his is
his only vehicle whereas I have a car I drive. The flatbed is nice but I'm
not good enough a driver to parallel park it.

He doesn't even consider Fords or Chevies when truck shopping though we once
had a boat truck that was a Ford flatbed. I had a Toyota Tundra that he
liked but that's the one traded for the big Dodge. I love that truck and
though I pull a bumper pull trailer now, we've been shopping for a gooseneck
for quite a while to accommodate carriages inside the trailer. Don't really
need an LQ as hotels are ultimately cheaper and more comfy. And the Dodge
will handle anything we decide on.

But like someone said, trucks are like barns and fencing, and, and, and, ...
for every opinion, there are 100 more.

Teressa in the NW corner of Washington - finally seeing signs of spring.

Ah Jerry
I am a Ford person also and finally graduated to an F250 diesel but my
husband is a Dodge guy who routinely out pulls/out everything my Ford. So I
agree with your sentiments. Hope you are doing well Marsha Korose Mathias,
WV

Sent from my iPhone

http://tinyurl.com/rcepw FH_L Shirts: http://tinyurl.com/8yky94l