This message is from: <upperfo...@frontier.com>

We have a F350 2008 diesel and it has been one problem after another (and the
problems are expensive).  The fuel mileage is between 8 and 12 miles to a
gallon with or without a trailer.  We have a LQ 3-horse trailer and it pulls
nice even on our trips to the mountains but I jokingly say I would a a
Ctrl/Alt/Delete button on this truck as the computer goes crazy quite a bit,
which causes loss of power and even worse mileage.   Had to put in a new
$47.00 part 2 weeks ago because the air and heat get “mixed up” but the
final bill was $700.00 because they had to take the whole dashboard off to
install the part.  Ouch!   We have had Chevy, Dodge and Ford and liked the
Dodge best (and had less problems).

Nancy