This message is from: Carol Makosky <cmako...@sirentel.net>

Good Morning all,
Last chance to view some magnificent black horses in all their splendor, email me private. Let's bring the old "List" back & if Steve will allow it even post small items not related.
Here's my start.
I'm loving our break in the winter days & have used this spring like weather to scrub & bleach the stock tank so my Fjord can have clean water. I also throw a small handful of barn lime in to help with the PH & keep the green stuff at bay for a short time. Sun. was get another load of 10 or so bales of hay from storage and we are all set for the next month or so. Now to get that flopping mane clipped before it gets too shaggy.

Who's next?

--
"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses."
                                           R.B. Cunningham Graham

Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.
On Golden Pond