This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <fjo...@frontiernet.net>

Glad there are yet Fjord horse enthusiasts hanging out on Steve’s list.
He is to be commended for his long and faithful service to the Fjord horse,
and their owners. Many Thanks, Steve.

I was trying to figure out how long it has been since I joined on..
somewhere around eighteen years maybe..? As I know we’ve been here on
the ranch 16 years and it was before that.

I haven’t taken readily to Facebook either, although I finally did sign on..
not
sure why it’s so popular. Mostly photo’s and “me too’s.” I can see where it
is
an effective tool for mass notification; a tool for either good or bad..?
Scarcely any dialogue, which may have an appeal for those who don’t write.
I can’t handle a large download so limit numbers of friend’s.

Serious changes here too, major down-sizing. Cutting our ranch in two and
selling the largest portion. 118 acres of the best sub-irrigated natural
pasture
grass ever! It’s fenced, 2 lrg barns, 2 houses, and good neighbors (that’s us
=))
Gene says he will throw in a stagecoach if someone buys it at full price.

Five (permanent) Fjord’s left. January thaw has brought blue skies and
sunshine.
Our best to all of you, hope we continue to hear more.

Ruth & Gene Bushnell
Bushwhacker Fjords
NW MT US
fjo...@frontiernet.net