This message is from: Steve McIlree <st...@carriagehorse.com>

I am not at all sure why Google has chosen to refer to "trimmed content" in
the tool tip for the three little dots. It would have been better to have
it say "Click here to show what's going to be included along with your
reply that probably really should be trimmed". But then that would have
made for a very unwieldy tool tip. ​

--
Steve
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought

So...you got the so-called "trimmed content"