--- Ralph Giles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 02:51:34PM -0700, Josh Coalson wrote:
>
> > checked in to CVS is what will be very close to the 1.2.1 release
> > of flac scheduled for monday. if anyone can try building it and
> > even better running the test suite, and reporting back any
> problems,
> > that will help me get things in better shape.
>
> config.rpath seems to be missing from the repository?
yeah, I'm not sure how to handle that... I thought it normally
comes from gettextize. flac uses iconv but not gettext and it's
not set up to run gettextize, so I've been just copying my
/usr/share/gettext/config.rpath into the releases. but since it
felt like a hack I never checked it in. (I did add a note in
autogen.sh about it.)
Josh
____________________________________________________________________________________
Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html
_______________________________________________
Flac-dev mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xiph.org/mailman/listinfo/flac-dev