Of all the things I tried, when resizing of the chat field was required, I
could not come up with a solution that didn't crush the Flash player. The
resizing is what did it in. I had to recompute, etc. Perhaps AS3 will allow
for something like a system, with text that can be highlighted & copied and
used, etc.

If flash were able to have a component container that could parse HTML well
within Flash, that might be another cool thing too.

edolecki