Thats a cool technique simon.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Simon Lord
Sent: Tuesday, 22 November 2005 10:04 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] emoticons in a chat component

Resizing the chat field with my font smilies has zero effect with regards to
crashing.  It's just a font.

Karina, the chat portion seems to work fine.  Try again, I know in Firefox
you HAVE to click the Login button as it doesn't respond to hitting the
return or enter key (least not for me).