Put your contents into one array with object elements and use the columnNames property to specify only the columns (ie, object properties) you want to show. For example,

mydata = [{company:a, id:3}, {company:b, id:54}, etc];
mygrid.columnNames = ["company"];

There's a working example here: http://flash-creations.com/notes/servercomm_database.php

Helen

Helmut Granda wrote:

Is there anyway to add Data to the Data grid but to keep some of the data "hidden" for a later use?

EXE:
company = [a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i]
id = [3,54,97,23,65,87,54,23]

I am displaying the company array into my DataGrid, but I would like to keep the ID in relation to the company, I can create an array and display the company and its ID, but is there anyway to "hide" the ID but have it ready and linked to the company array?