-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Helmut
Granda
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:12 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] DataGrid - Content

Is there anyway to add Data to the Data grid but to keep some of the data "hidden" for a later use?

EXE:
company = [a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i]
id = [3,54,97,23,65,87,54,23]

I am displaying the company array into my DataGrid, but I would like to keep the ID in relation to the company, I can create an array and display the company and its ID, but is there anyway to "hide" the ID but

have it ready and linked to the company array?

Any Pointers greatly appreciated.
Helmut.