> I would suggest that it is: there's no error in the code, and
> it's not that
> the Flash movie itself is running slowly, it's purely a
> result of user
> interaction. While the print dialogue is displayed, the Flash
> movie should
> simply not be running.

PrintJob makes a synchronous call to the OS.  Flash ceases to execute code
until it receives a response.  Unfortunately, this means Flash is hung on a
line of code which means Flash is going to throw up an error after 15
seconds because it believes, and rightfully so, that it has code that is
unresponsive.

It is not a bug.  It's the way PrintJob is written - synchronously.