Francesco - I'll give that a try. It actually occurred to me, but I didn't
try it because I wasn't sure how the depth would be handled and what issues
would be associated with having a single clip instance be the child of two
parents. (When you move "b", does it also move in "a", even if "a" is not
moved?)

Thanks,

August