I am building a dynamic foom inside of a ScrollPane.  I am actually
using ScrollPane.contentPath and setting it to a blank clip from the
library, and then targeting that blank clip to build the form in by
using ScrollPane.content.

So I build the forms fields and assign some default text for the
TextInput components i've attached.  The first few fields the show
their text fine, but the ones lower down in the form (that you need to
scroll down to see) dont show their text, even though I know they are
being assigned ok since they trace out ok.

So ScrollPane.refreshPane() sounded like what I need, except that when
I do a refreshPane, I lose everything...all of my form fields
disappear.

Anyone know the right way to go about this scenario?