Adobe still hasn't fixed the problem (it seems to be coming from them anyway) which is preventing me and others from other parts of the country (and world) from being able to download the Flash Player using the express install feature (or simply trying to download it direct from their site). However, when I use our remote server to get it, not from my own personal broadband connection, there is no problem. Does anyone (Geoff Stearns, perhaps?) know how I could rig up the express install code to use our server as a proxy?

---asai