You can do it with something like Zinc ( http://www.multidmedia.com/ ) or
Jugglor (http://www.flashjester.com/).

There is also the open source Screenweaver (http://screenweaver.org/) which
can do this I think.

There are also other similar solutions - try
http://www.swftools.com/tools-category.php?cat=290 for a list (some of them
don't seem to exist anymore though).

I'd be very interested to know what you go with and what your experiences
are.

HTH
Adrian P.

On 7/11/06, Mike Boutin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I believe you would need to use something such as php for this.