-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kelly snyder
Sent: terça-feira, 18 de Julho de 2006 15:39
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Output to Text File

Nick,

I try to avoid third party software when possible.  I am going to write a
C++ file that will handle the model side of the program and read/write
C++ to
the disk.  Then I can use Flash for the view and controller portions.  I
know this can be done quite easily (using ActiveX and FSCommand, I think).
I am reasonably proficient with MS Visual C++, but I have never run a swf
from within a C++ application.

So, yes I do have a plan.  It may take me some time to figure out the
intricacies of it, however.

Kelly