As it ends up, his comments were fueled solely by his dislike for Ruby's
syntax, which has nothing to do with whether or not Ruby on Rails is
deserving of the attention and praise it is getting.
I don't see why my dislike of Ruby's syntax has anything to do with this. I won't bother explain my issues with Ruby itself. It looks like you think I dislike RoR too, I haven't said it, probably I expressed myself badly.

I will post this to the flashcoders myself, so you won't be bothered to do so yourself.