>> Well, Ruby on Rails is just a hype. Their are some issues with it
>> which cause database corruption.

> Oh really?  Do tell.

The reason I ask is because I don't think you can blame Rails for
something that's a programmer issue.  That's like blaming Flash for bugs
in people's Flash apps.

On top of that, PHP and Java are both fully capable of corrupting a
database in the hands of a newbie.

As far as Rails being just hype, everyone is free to investigate and
determine for themselves if David Hanson is a marketing genius or a
coding genius.

At one time, Director developers were saying Flash was just hype.
Macromedia just had great marketing but their product wasn't very good.
Flash sucks.  :P