> I have no idea what memory leak issues you're talking about with the
> Flash player.  I've created a few applications that were designed to run
> for days and even weeks at a time without a restart and I was able to
> eliminate all memory leak and memory waste issues with Flash 6, 7 and 8
> with careful coding and research to understand about how Flash memory is
> managed.

How did you manage memory leaks in FLV playback? If you do not pool
and reuse NetStream instances the leak is really huge. With pooling
the problem is minimized but still there. We ran tests with Flash 8
and could easily reproduce the problem. It was an empty movie with
just a loop starting the same video all over again, so we ruled out
possible side effects. Don't know how you would solve that with
"careful coding"?

Jens