Hi,

I am using MediaPlayBack component for my video files so that it can
work on flash player 7.

I have around 30 to 35 flv files and I wanted to use only single
component.

I am trying to change the reference to flv file through url field (URL
to the component) of MediaPlayBack component through code, but this is
not working.

Below is code for same,

Name of my MediaPlayBack component is media7_cmp

media7_cmp.URL="ASB1006_AlzheimersSwitch.flv";

But component won't accept flv file name through code.

Please let me know how do I achieve this.