Hello everyone.

I posted this earlier but received no response so perhaps I didn't phrase
my question very well.

I have a sequence of 3D bitmaps - its an object rotating 360 degrees.
I've put the frames in a MC.
Right now I have code that tracks the mouse and depending on if the mouse
moves in +x or -x the frames go forward or backward.

But, what I really want is for the MC to be controlled by a click drag -
so it looks like you are rotating the object with the mouse.

Can anyone give any advice?  It seems like a very simple thing to
accomplish, but I'm a 3D animator, not an actionscripter and I just can't
wrap my brain around this one.

Thanks

Paul