On 9/15/06, Jason Rayles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hank, you don't know what you are talking about. You may be late to the
party, but that doesn't mean that everyone was.

There are a lot of
people (not billions, but a good number)
Ah yes, "a good number". Is that somewhere between zero and 100 million?

who meet/exceed YOUR
requirements who were working in Flash before AS 2 was an option.
Seriously, why do you think this list exists?

Oh, I forgot, it takes like zillions of people before you can get a
list going. Cant argue with that.

Why do you think AS 2
exists? Maybe the people in your "flash programming study group in New
York City" are there to learn from people like you, and the dozens of
Flash programmers with comp sci backgrounds in NYC don't attend your
meetings because your meetings are beneath them.

Nah.

I have zero interest in moving to Troy, MI, but those job requirements
are not unreasonable.

You're right. Not if you are uninterested in filling the position.

I would love to hear one person who is "qualified" say they are
submitting a resume and would take the job if offered. You havent said
you think you are qualified, but presuming for the sake of argument
you are, you have proved my point by saying that you arent interested.

Regards,
Hank

Hank