They have to extend the MovieClip class in order to be able to do that, am I
wrong?

I mean, If I load an swf with loadMovie (instead of creating an instance
with new) nothing assures me they are going to implement that class.

I'm a little lost in the relationship between movies and classes because I
always do composition, so I don't know how to load a movie and pass that
movie an interface.