Hi there!

using localConnection seems to totally "untype" an object, right?

so I use in a sending swf:
var myObj:MyType = new MyType();
// then filling object with values....

I send my object to another swf via localConnection
and in my receiving method in my receiving swf :

trace (myObj instanceOf MyType)  => returns false

all the values still are in the object, so I can acces all public vars, but all my get properties for private vars are unavailable, the object is totally untyped !

Even when trying to "re-type" it while sending to another method in the receiving swf:
this.displayContent(MyType(myObj));
the displayContent method can't read it as a MyType object....

can't understand... any explaination please?

thx
PiR