Hi folks,

This is my first go at something like this in flash. I need to, write some
actionscript that will read in (from an xml file) a collection of
thumbnails. I need to basically have these thumbnails show up in a
scrollable pane all spaced evenly. I've seen this done on many flash sites
so i know it's too crazy.

I know how to load images into a mc (.loadclip()) but i am just not sure
about the scrollable box...Would i use a scrollbox component for this?
Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Mike D
Mike Dunlop