-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Seth
Caldwell
Sent: 5 mars 2007 13:26
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] AS3... when to start?

>> If you have an ounce of artist in you please avoid Flex.
I would disagree with this entirely. Flex frees up an artist to focus on the
areas they want to work with. If you're a UI artist, sure, avoid flex.

Telling an artist to avoid flex in flash development would be like telling a
video game developer to avoid directx.

Not all sites use that many flex components, but they're a good tool when
needed.

Seth