I've 'phoned the Adobe's UK office today and am told that someone from
the customer services management team will get back to me today to
explain it.

So let's see what happens. :-)

Me, I'm not holding my breath.

Ian

On 3/29/07, Mike Mountain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In the days of electronic distribution this kind of business practice
stinks. Why do they do it, because they know they can get away with it  -
can we afford to boycott the release in europe? They know in most cases we
can't.

It's more than taking liberties, it's daylight robbery.