Then make a friend in the US and use do a money transfer to their account with PayPal or something similar

Johannes Nel wrote:
the problem is that when you use your uk credit card you cannot buy from the
us store, so unless you have a us cc you be fooked.

On 3/29/07, Glen Pike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> (My suspicion is that it's due to decisionmaking being both at the
> central and at the regional level... I think each region is
> responsible for its own prices and these are shaped, but not dictated,
> by the main office, so there's no single owner of pricing worldwide...
> that's just my best current guess of why I haven't been able to gain
> traction in getting this documented, though.)
Being as many of the people buying these products are above average
intelligence, they are soon going to work out that it is cheaper to buy
in USD or whatever currency suits them.  As many bank accounts now only
make small charges on transactions made in foreign currencies, maybe
regional offices are going to start taking a hit on their sales if
people shop elsewhere. Maybe they will then start fighting a bit more
for the consumer in their countries in order to sort out the price
disparity.