I'd like to close this swindle thing....If you have a company with some money available to buy the programs in the us and travel here in order to have it...then is not a crime to buy something in other country. I'm ecuadorian (south american working in the US), when I had enough money to had a vacation in the US, so I did it and there is no law against to buy a computer, a program or anything here without using the regional stores. And In my country I was using the regional support. So you can do it, and also enjoy the travel, this is my advice. Let me tell you something your UK, German, Or Russian visa or mastercard are good enough to buy what you want here in compusa, apple store, circuit city or any store(well depends on how much you have in the card limit).

regards

Gustavo Duenas