Well, Derek. That's an awesome idea. Forgot about JSFL and that
functionality. Personally, with the situation here, when the user runs the
JSFL batch compiler it would notify them if any of their FLAs aren't of a
specified version and nothing would compile till they save the file to the
correct format. I see passing the location to the file and the
function/program returning whether the saved version is within spec, and
the JSFL script would handle all the error reporting, etc...

Chris