The sniffer is looking for Flash 8, so I highly doubt it's an AS3 solution.

I believe it's a highly optimized server-side solution.

On 4/13/07, Mick G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does anyone know how this is done? (The saving as JPG option)

http://coca-colacreator.coca-cola.com/creator.html?country=US&lang=EN

My guess is AS3 and some type of AS3 JPG encoder? It seems too fast and
responsive to be doing any server side image encoding.