[p e r c e p t i c o n] wrote:

> i understand your point, but i found that when teach students how to use
an
> object and what's contained in an object first, then the more conceptual
> ideas come easier

Ok, I'll buy that.

Not to be argumentative--just curious--how do you find the AS1 prototype
model easier to understand than the class/object model? I'll admit to having
a strong bias for the class model from my time with C++ and Lingo, and
having a tough time when first introduced to the prototype model.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson