Dave Mennenoh schrieb:
I usually find it pretty awkward to try and objectify an entire project - it just doesn't help. I find the combo works quite well for me - and besides, it's still all oop if you think about it...
how "big" must a project be, so you start "objectify" your code? you do not need OOP for flash banners(in some context debatable) nor for a little flash menu which controls a html page.

but at the moment you program a flash site with different pages and content, i cannot even
imagine doing it completely procedural.

Dave -
Head Developer
http://www.blurredistinction.com