On Mar 21, 2008, at 9:57 AM, Matt S. wrote:

 It seems like the problem started when I
added _rotation to the the mix. The file is vector, imported from AI.

is anyone familiar with this problem? Any recommendations for handling
this sort of basic (or so I thought) effect?

There's a bug in Flash on certain operating system configs. I just don't know what it is.

I've yet to find an appropriate solution for this myself. The issue is related to the rotation.

I've actually resorted to using Combustion to do some of my animation work because of it.

I too would 'love' to know if anyone has found the core issue or a work around.

thanks!

jon