From: Dwayne Neckles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:29 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Tweening Engines for AS3

Guuuuys

I'm very clear that when doing banners the is the big concern about size.. I
was saying before that I understand that...

I do banners everyday

but that when it comes to BIG sites (2 megs )etc that I don't understand
the concern .most sites on FWA are big you know thats all?

Other than banners whats the big deal? Who cares about file sizes.. those
sites on FWA are pretty huge..

Put me on.. I'm just asking