"Sorry, my fault, sometimes I forgot I am on an international list.
You would cry if you see a paycheck of a programmer from a third-world
country ;)"

I don't get it. I am not even in university so i am not employed and i have
no idea what this international list means??
I am curious,
Pedro

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Wagner Amaral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Steven Sacks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > > We are programmers, we can't afford Porsches! Better change that
> > > to bike and skate...
> >
> > You're joking, right?  Talented Flash developers are in extremely high
> > demand right now.  Every day I get 3-5 emails from recruiters or
> companies.
> >  It's a seller's market and people are paying top dollar for AS3 and
> Flex
> > devs.  Flash and Flex jobs are paying $75-$150/hr.  That's $150,000 -
> > $300,000 a year.  If you can't afford a Porsche, you need to find a new
> job
> > or grow a pair and ask for a raise.
> >
> > That being said, I don't own a Porsche because I've got better things to
> > do with my money.  ;)
> >

> Sorry, my fault, sometimes I forgot I am on an international list.
> You would cry if you see a paycheck of a programmer from a third-world
> country ;)

Pedro D.K.