Well, you still haven't convinced me it isn't kludy, but no bother....
your perspective - my perspective - both different, doesn't matter in
the end. :)

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O and Risk L&LD Solutions Design & Development
eTools & Multimedia

Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.