Morning,

First post so hello. Hope to be of assistance to someone in near future.

I am working through Essential ActionScript 3.0 and have downloaded Colin
Moock's Tile Based classes.

These classes fit a need I have for a set of games.  I have googled for more
info/links to see how others have used/adapted them but
have not come up with anything.

I would like to stick with these for a couple of reasons and the first and
most important is I have the authors book and can follow
his reasoning.

Can anyone send me a link on more info? Need to change things, I am new to
BitMapData/blitting, need to change TileMap from randomize to sequential?

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,
Terry