This is the first (and, unfortunately, I doubt the last) installment of my "Recruiters Who Spam" series.

Michael Bright is a spammer. If he has spammed you, as well, won't you share your experience? Here's mine.

Michael Bright emailed me twice, and then posted about his position twice in two days in the comments of one of my old blog posts from last October. He has done this to other people I know, as well.

Michael is the second recruiter to do this specific thing - spam multiple emails and then spam their job posting on a blog post of mine they believe might show up in certain search queries.

Recruiters: Post your jobs on osflash.org, post once on Flashcoders and Flash_tiger, post on Krop.com. Don't spam!