-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven
Sacks
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 11:45 AM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Sr. Flash Developer Position

This is the first (and, unfortunately, I doubt the last) installment of
my "Recruiters Who Spam" series.

Michael Bright is a spammer.  If he has spammed you, as well, won't you
share your experience?  Here's mine.

Michael Bright emailed me twice, and then posted about his position
twice in two days in the comments of one of my old blog posts from last
October.  He has done this to other people I know, as well.

Michael is the second recruiter to do this specific thing - spam
multiple emails and then spam their job posting on a blog post of mine
they believe might show up in certain search queries.

Recruiters:  Post your jobs on osflash.org, post once on Flashcoders and
Flash_tiger, post on Krop.com.  Don't spam!