Did you at one point have the code inside Main draw without the rotationX
change?
If so, definitely sounds like the swc is not being recompiled each time, and
that runtime is using the original definition of Main inside the swc.
I didn't entirely understand what you meant when you said "pointing the
project with the swc file"
-jonathan

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Omar Fouad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've download the flex 3.0.1 sdk and uninstalled flashplayer 9 and
> installed
> the last version of flashplayer 10. I also downloaded and installed FD 2297
> revision.
>
> Now when I create a new project in FD, set the flex sdk in both application
> settings and project settings beside pointing the project with the swc
> file,
> it seems that the new classes are not working.
>
> I wrote a simple example like this:
>
> public function Main():void
> {
> var S:Sprite = new Sprite();
> S.graphics.beginFill(0xFFff33, 1);
> S.graphics.drawRect(20, 20, 100, 150);
> S.graphics.endFill();
> addChild(S);
> S.rotationX = 20;
> }
>
> The rectangle draws and all. But the rotationX does not change. Neither
> rotationY or rotationZ as well as the .z property are not workin alltough
> code completion shows them all.
>
> is there something wrong I am doin??
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Omar M. Fouad - Digital Emotions
> http://www.omarfouad.net

-jonathan howe :: 404.434.2321 :: 180 High St Apt 26 Portland, ME 04101